A CEREC Dentist Can Make Your Smile Bright, White and Beautiful
Dr. Hauser, DDS, of Lakefront Family Dentistry offers patients access to the best Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics (CEREC) technology available—a technology that allows Dr. Hauser to perform porcelain crown and veneer treatments in just one visit!
For 20 years, Dr. Hauser has been transforming smiles. He uses the highest quality, most durable porcelain available to create natural-looking crowns and veneers.
Schedule a visit to transform your smile. Contact his office at (951) 244-9495 or Make an Appointment Online Today!
Watch How Dr. Hauser Uses the Latest CEREC Dental Technology in His Office…
The CEREC Process
By using a three-dimensional (3-D) camera and computer-assisted design (CAD) software, in addition to a computer-assisted milling (CAM) device, dentists are able to create high-quality veneers and crowns with CEREC.
Qualified CEREC dentists are able to craft and to apply custom-fitted dental crowns in minutes. Your new crowns and veneers are made at Lakefront Family Dentistry’s in-house lab, so you don’t have to wait weeks before your teeth are made with older technology off-site. Before the CEREC system, patients had to schedule multiple visits to get a crown or veneer placed. The actual crowns and veneers were usually manufactured at offsite locations and required several fittings before being permanently attached.
With CEREC, dental impressions are now made in-house using high-resolution, 3-D cameras and computer-aided software. No more temporary caps; no more waiting!
Benefits of CEREC Technology
Some Benefits of CEREC Include:
- No more sticky tooth-impression molds
- Fewer visits to the dentist, saving you precious time and money
- Material does not contain mercury or toxic metals
- Accurate and precise fittings
- Crowns can last up to 10 years or longer and are permanently bonded
- Material allows the crown to expand the way a natural tooth would
- Reduces bacteria leakage into the site
- More natural tooth enamel is preserved
Dental Crowns Can Be Crafted Using CEREC Technology
A dental crown is defined as a tooth-shaped “cap” by WebMD. The cap is placed over a tooth and covers the tooth to restore its size, shape, strength and appearance. When put in place, a crown encloses the visible portion of the tooth that lies at or above the gum line.
Reasons to Get A Dental Crown
A dental crown has many uses, such as:
- Fix discolored or misshaped teeth
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a large filling
- Cosmetic alteration
- Conceal a dental implant
- Protect a weak tooth
- Repair a broken or worn-down tooth
For children, crowns help to:
- Save a tooth that cannot be filled because of excessive decay
- Protect teeth that are at high risk for tooth decay
- Decrease the frequency of sedation or general anesthesia for children who are unable to cooperate with the requirements of dental care due to behavior, medical history or age
Dental Crowns Look Natural
CEREC crowns are created to match your natural teeth. By using the computer-assisted design and advanced dental technology, Lakefront Family Dentistry is able to shape and color ceramic crowns to perfectly match the look and feel of the patient’s original teeth.
Dental Crowns are Long-Lasting Solutions
Dental crowns typically last between 5 and 15 years. The lifetime of a crown depends on the amount of “wear and tear” a patient exposes the crown to—this includes how well patients take care of their teeth. Habits such as grinding or clenching your teeth, biting your fingernails, chewing ice and using your teeth to open packages should be avoided.
Tips for Developing a Healthy Oral-Care Routine:
- Use antibacterial or fluoridated mouth rinse
- Brush twice a day for at least two minutes
- Floss after each meal
- Use an American Dental Association (ADA)-approved electric toothbrush
- Have professional examinations and regular cleanings
Choose Dr. Derek B. Hauser, DDS, as Your Qualified CEREC Dentist
Families throughout Riverside County have been going to Lakefront Family Dentistry for years because of the care and efficiency that Dr. Hauser offers to each of his patients. He thoroughly examines every individual to identify their specific needs, and he provides guidance for improving overall dental health. His advice is not only accepted by patients but also by university faculty and other dentists nationwide.
After receiving the Fixed Prosthodontic Award, Dr. Hauser taught at the University of Southern California (USC). He stayed for quite a few years before committing his time to his own private practice at Lakefront Family Dentistry.
If you’d like a consultation with a highly-regarded CEREC doctor, schedule an appointment with Dr. Hauser. Contact Jodi or Carla, Patient Coordinators, at (951) 244-9495 or Make an Appointment Online Today!