A Canyon Lake Dentist Can Perform A Veneer Treatment In One Visit!
Lakefront Family Dentistry’s cosmetic dentist, Dr. Derek B. Hauser, DDS, offers patients the best Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics (CEREC) technology available. This technology allows Dr. Hauser to perform veneer and crown replacements in just one visit!
For 20 years, Dr. Hauser has been transforming smiles. He uses the thinnest, most durable porcelain material available to create dental veneers that look flawless. To schedule a visit and transform your smile, contact Jodi or Carla in our office at (951) 244-9495. You Can Also Make an Appointment Online Today!
Watch the Advanced CEREC Technology Dr. Hauser Uses on His Satisfied Patients
Dental Veneers Fix a Range Of Problems
Dental veneers can fix a number of issues, including:
- Discolored teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misaligned, uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gapped teeth
Dental Veneers Have Several Advantages over Other Cosmetic Alternatives
WebMD lists the following advantages of dental veneers:
- Gum tissue works well with porcelain.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- Porcelain veneers can make dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers usually do not require the shaping procedure that crowns do.
- Veneers give a natural tooth appearance.
Damaged Tooth From Childhood Needed to be Pulled. Then a Dental Implant Placed, a CEREC Crown, with Professional Teeth Cleaning and Whitening.
CEREC Is Fast, Convenient and Effective
This technology allows dentists to create high-quality veneers and crowns by using three-dimensional, computer-assisted design (CAD) software in addition to a computer-assisted milling (CAM) device.
With this system, dentists are able to create custom-fitted dental crowns in minutes. Before this innovation was introduced, patients needed to schedule multiple visits to get a crown or veneer. These products were usually manufactured at offsite locations and often required several fittings before the crown could be permanently applied.
Now, dental impressions are made in-house using high-resolution, three-dimensional cameras and computer-aided software.
CEREC Offers a Number Over Benefits Over Traditional Procedures
Here are a few principal benefits of using CEREC:
- Eliminates the need for sticky tooth-impression molds to manufacture dental crowns
- Reduces time in the dentist’s chair—one visit is all you need
- Does not contain mercury or toxic metals
- Provides accuracy and precision
- Bonds permanently and lasts for up to or more than 10 years or longer with proper care
- Allows the crowns to expand and contract just as a natural tooth would
- Reduces the risk of discomfort and bacteria leakage into the site
- Preserves more tooth enamel than traditional treatments
Many Dental Patients Would Benefit From Restorative Treatments
Dr. Hauser does a thorough examination of each patient that comes through his door in order to see if they are a correct fit for their desired procedure.
Veneers and crowns are often recommended to patients that are looking to:
- Restore cracked or broken teeth
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover or protect a tooth after a root canal
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Improve their smiles by restoring misshapen teeth or discolored teeth
Caring For Veneers Properly
Caring for veneers is simple—treat them as though they were your original teeth, with routine brushing and flossing. Your dentist may recommend using non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry recommends patients schedule a follow-up one week after they receive a veneer placement. The follow-up will allow the dentist to know how the patient is doing and make any minor adjustments to their bite. It’s quick and comfortable.
Why Choose Dr. Hauser As Your Preferred Canyon Lake Dentist?
Families throughout Riverside County have been visiting Dr. Hauser for more than two decades because of his highly trained staff, as well as the special care and efficiency Dr. Hauser offers each of his patients.
Dr. Hauser thoroughly examines each case to determine your specific needs. He provides guidance on ways to improve cosmetics and general dental maintenance. His guidance is not only accepted by patients, but it is respected by university faculty and other dentists, too.
After receiving the Fixed Prosthodontic Award, Dr. Hauser was asked to teach at the University of Southern California (USC). He stayed for several years and then committed his time to his private practice, Lakefront Family Dentistry.
To schedule an appointment with an Inland Empire Canyon Lake dentist who treats families, individuals and seniors, contact his office at (951) 244-9495 or Make an Appointment Online Today!