Hey, guys, it’s Kelsey from Lakefront Family Dentistry. We are going to be talking about teeth whitening today. So let’s take it away.
Lakefront Family Dentistry offers three types of whitening.
- First one is Sinsational. It’s about 30 minutes long, you get a nice little boost and it’s great; quick and easy!
- And then the second one is going to be your at-home trays. You take them home with you, you put them in for about an hour to three hours, great to have at home, we take impressions here at the office and you’re in and out, depending on the impression, about five to ten minutes, and then you come back, pick up your trays, then you’re all good to go.
- The third one is Go Trays and those are already pre-loaded trays and you take them in and out, they’re a great option, you just pick them up, no need for any impressions.My personal favorite is to do the sensational whitening along with the trays. You get great results with those.So if you have sensitive teeth, you can still whiten. So there’s a couple options for you.
- First one is definitely using a sensitive toothpaste. I use Sensodyne which works great.
- There’s also Colgate Sensitive that works great as well so that will help a lot with sensitivity.
- Also, if you have the take-home trays, you get to manage how long you have them in for so that will also help out with the sensitivity.You should always see a dentist first before whitening, even if it’s just for a visual exam and the reason why is because if you have restorations done like fillings or crowns, we just need to be sure that you understand those will not whiten.
Also, if you have any decay in between your teeth or anything like that, you definitely want to make sure and get that taken care of first before whitening and that’s going to help out with the sensitivity as well.
If you would like to schedule whitening at Lakefront Family Dentistry, all you need to do is call our friendly team here and we can set some time up for you to meet the doctor and also get those pearly whites done.
Thank you, guys, for watching. Again, if you’d like to make an appointment for teeth whitening, definitely give our office a call at (951) 244-9495 or fill out the make an appointment form on our website anytime and we can set some time up and definitely give us a LIKE on YouTube and Facebook. Thanks, guys. Have a good day.