Sirona Dental Systems Use Advanced Dental Technology
Thanks to 3D digital software made available by Sirona, people who want a prettier smile can undergo select cosmetic dentistry procedures using CEREC dentistry in as little as one to two hours. With this convenient, speedy method, veneers, inlays, onlays and crowns can be measured, designed, crafted and applied during one office visit.
However, there are some considerations that have to be made before CEREC can be performed. While most people qualify for cosmetic procedures, a small fraction of people might have special considerations that need to be addressed before having cosmetic dentistry performed.
If you want a fabulous, brilliantly white smile, contact Dr. Hauser at Lakefront Family Dentistry today to see if CEREC cosmetic dentistry is right for you. During your consultation, Dr. Hauser will examine your teeth and determine whether or not you’re a good candidate for Sirona Dental systems.
Things to Consider Before Cosmetic Dentistry
Before performing procedures, a cosmetic dentist must first evaluate each patient and see if they are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry. While most are able to undergo procedures without any issues, some might have underlying issues that need to be addressed first.
- Patients who suffer from gum disease, tooth decay or dental infections may not qualify for all types of cosmetic dentistry. This is especially true when it comes to veneers. However, there is more flexibility when it comes to placing crowns or caps. Additionally, veneers may be considered an option after all dental health issues are fixed.
- While veneers and other Sirona Dental systems fix misaligned and gapped teeth, they are not applicable in all cases. If teeth are severely misaligned, they must be straightened with braces before certain procedures can be performed.
- People who habitually grind their teeth may unintentionally cause damage to ceramic restorations. Fortunately, dentists are able to fit these patients with a custom dental guard, which will protect their investment and keep their teeth looking beautiful.
- Although crowns and caps can be placed over teeth that have been severely damaged, other restorations have to be attached to solid, healthy teeth. Patients who have severely broken or missing teeth may have to consider cosmetic procedures that work well in these situations.
- Although many cosmetic dental procedures can be performed on anyone regardless of their oral health, certain procedures, such as porcelain veneers, require healthy teeth and gums. Fortunately, most underlying issues can be treated, making it possible for almost everyone to get veneers at some point.
Dr. Hauser will discuss an oral health plan with you, one that includes a treatment plan. This plan will outline the costs and available insurance and financing options based on your desired cosmetic dentistry desire.
Call Lakefront Family Dentistry or go online to make your appointment for a consultation with a professional cosmetic dentist today. During your appointment, Dr. Hauser acan help you decide which cosmetic procedures are right for you. Just Call (951) 244-9495 or Make an Appt Online.