SAVE TIME WITH TITANIUM DENTAL IMPLANTS IN LESS TIME THAN OLDER DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
California Dental Implants Can Make Your Smile Perfect!
Today, there are dental procedures available to fix just about every oral hygienic or cosmetic problem. Also, these treatments are now more convenient and painless than ever.
One breakthrough that’s speeding up treatment time is CEREC technology, or Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. Lakefront Family Dentistry’s cosmetic dentist, Dr. Derek Hauser, DDS, uses CEREC to apply porcelain crowns and veneers in just one day. You can also get a highly experienced dental practitioner to place high-grade, extremely durable and long-lasting dental implants in less time than older dental technology uses.
For 20 years, Dr. Hauser has been creating beautiful smiles for families throughout Riverside County. He uses the thinnest, most durable porcelain available to create flawless, natural-looking crowns, veneers and implants. Contact his office at (951) 244-9495 or Make an Appointment Online Today!
Watch the Latest Dental Technology and Lab Lakefront Family Dentistry Uses
Why Dental Implants?
Dental implants replace decayed, unhealthy tooth roots and rotted teeth. They provide a sturdy foundation for permanent or removable replacement teeth that are designed to complement your natural smile.
The advantages of dental implants include:
- Convenience: Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures.
- Durability: Implants are durable enough to last for years. With good care, most implants can last a lifetime.
- Improved Oral Health: Because dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, like a dental bridge does, your long-term oral health is improved.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Dental implants can give you a perfect smile, making you feel more confident.
- Easier Eating: Dentures can make chewing difficult, but because dental implants function like your natural teeth, you can still eat your favorite foods–pain free!
- Improved Comfort: Implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures because they become part of your mouth.
- Improved Speech: Poor-fitting dentures can cause you to slur or mumble your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without worrying about your teeth and dentures slipping.
- Improved Appearance: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. They are designed to fuse with the actual jaw bone, so they become permanent.
Three Main Types of Dental Implants
There are three types of implants:
- Endosseous Implants: Placed within the jawbone
- Subperiosteal Implants: Placed on top of the jawbone
- Transosteal Implants: Pass through the jawbone and the gum tissue, and into the mouth
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Do you have one or more missing teeth? Do you need a bridge replacement? Are you tired of wearing dentures that adversely affect your quality of life (e.g. chewing, slipping or clicking)? Is your misshapen bite causing pain or discomfort? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then dental implants might be right for you.
Dental implants work best when there is enough healthy, dense jawbone in the mouth to support the implant. During your appointment with Dr. Hauser, he will complete a detailed assessment to verify whether or not you are a good candidate for this procedure.
The Success Rate of Dental Implants is Very High
Success rates for different types of dental implants vary, but most estimates put patient satisfaction at 98 percent. This is relatively high compared to other cosmetic procedures. Also, unlike other treatments, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care.
Caring for Dental Implants
Because dental implants have titanium roots, they will not decay, and they cannot be affected by cavities. However, it is still important to maintain implants just as you would your natural teeth. Daily brushing and flossing at least twice per day is an absolute necessity.
Dr. Hauser suggests brushing twice a day with an ADA approved toothbrush. He actually uses the Sonicare Diamond Clean toothbrush. Also, you should schedule regular checkups every six months for professional teeth cleaning, which will help keep your mouth healthy for years to come. Also, Dr. Hauser can identify the onset of gum disease during these cleanings, which could prevent costly treatments down the line. Lakefront Family Dentistry has three registered dental hygienists you can choose from when making your appointment.
Good oral hygiene habits include:
- Brushing twice daily for two minutes each time.
- Flossing after every meal
- Using an ADA approved, electric or sonic toothbrush
- Using fluoridated toothpaste or mouth rinse
- Getting professional exams and cleanings every six months
Visit Lakefront Family Dentistry for All Your Dental Needs
When Dr. Hauser designed Lakefront Family Dentistry, he wanted his patients to be as comfortable as possible. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art, plush seating and premium décor, which gives patients a calm and welcoming environment. Exam rooms are furnished with top-of-the-line, A-Dec furniture. During treatment, patients can sit back and relax in premium-grade, reclining chairs that were voted “best in class” by leading practitioners around the country.
Because Dr. Derek B. Hauser, DDS, runs a single provider facility, he is able to establish personal relationships with patients to ensure that they receive the highest level of care possible. Contact his office and speak with our patient coordinators about dental implants in one day, Jodi or Carla at (951) -244-9495 or Make an Appointment Online Today!
Meet Your Registered Dental Hygienists at Lakefront Family Dentistry Today!