Dental Implants Save Your Bone and Long-Term Oral Health
Think a Dental Implant is Too Expensive? Dental Implant Cost Actually Saves You Money.
If you are considering tooth replacement options, dental implants should be at the top of your list for many reasons. A dental implant procedure is simple for Dr. Derek B. Hauser, DDS, to perform. He’s done thousands over the last 20 years, and his patients couldn’t be happier with their results.
A dental bridge is always an option, but you must keep in mind that you normally have to sacrifice the two surrounding teeth. That means healthy teeth will be drilled down and a bridge will be placed over both of those teeth, as well as the tooth in the middle. It could last for a while, but you must take great care of what you eat and maintenance isn’t as easy as having a dental implants.
With the loss of a tooth, if you wait too long for a replacement solution, the body naturally absorbs the bone back into the body. You have receding gums and sunken in areas after a couple years. This causes more problems, with a costlier solution later on. You might even require oral surgery where the surgeon places bone grafting of either bovine or that of human cadaver. These procedures are done every day, but it’s an additional expense to consider, rather than waiting to fill that empty gap right away with the best solution.
Build a Solid Foundation So You Can Enjoy Life without Worrying
Do you enjoy eating spare ribs, chicken or that occasional sweet treat? It’s embarrassing to get your favorite foods stuck in the space where that tooth once lived. A dental implant is so strong, it actually bonds to your own bone and becomes a natural part of your jawline. That means you can eat all of your favorite foods without worry, since Dr. Hauser, DDS, can place your dental implant using the latest material for your oral health.
After Dr. Hauser places your dental implant, he makes your beautiful new crown to match your surrounding teeth right at his private dental practice. He has an in-house lab using the latest CERC technology. Your new tooth is made while you wait, saving you time and money so you don’t have to take more time off work or miss time away from your family.
Wouldn’t you like to have peace of mind knowing you invested in a lifetime of the most durable, safe material that enables you to enjoy chewing and eating your favorite meals again with confidence?
Talk with your patient coordinators, Jodi or Carla, because Lakefront Family Dentistry accepts PPO insurance and also offers a cash discount to patients who do not have insurance or are not covered under certain insurance companies. We’re always happy to help our patients as much as possible find the right payment solution and we also offer third-party financing.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Convenience of not having to remove dentures or being embarrassed if they fall out while eating.
- Easier to Eat your favorite foods without worrying about a partial popping out.
- Durability of dental implants means they are made of the latest material, and with proper oral care, they can literally last you a lifetime.
- Overall Better Oral Health over other solutions like a dental bridge, where healthy teeth do not have to be sacrificed for one missing tooth.
- Comfort of a dental implant means you won’t ever know which tooth has an implant, because it will feel just like your own tooth and match the color of your teeth exactly. You’ll forget you even have one!
- Speaking Properly without slurring. You don’t have to worry that your dentures will fall out while you speak because the glue didn’t hold.
- Cost of a dental implant over a lifetime is more cost effective than having several sets of dentures or bridges, that wear over time and need to be replaced.
There are many reasons why you should consider a dental implant, including; saving money, peace of mind, long-term health and overall confidence.
Give us a call at (951) 244-9495 and Come in for a Consultation. Dr. Derek Hauser, DDS, and his skilled team at Lakefront Family Dentistry would love to discuss your dental implant options for your healthier, happier future. You can also Make an Appointment Online Today and We’ll Call You Back During Business Hours.